Customer Advisor for French Market – Praca, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Customer Advisor for French Market.
Status Oferty Pracy: Nieaktualna
Dział: Obsługa klienta
Rodzaj pracy: Umowa o pracę
- Responsive customer care of French customers;
- Day-to-day cooperation with Kebomed France (KFR) Business Manager;
- Taking incoming calls from French customers;
- Taking charge of customer orders in KFR ERP system ( entering new orders, shipping, and financial documents as well as returned orders;
- Sending invoices to customers by mail and by Chorus pro;
- Preparation of price offers;
- Preparation of supplier orders;
- Classification of customer orders, delivery notes;
- Creation and update of customer accounts and price lists in ERP system;
- Inventory monitoring;
- Acting as Medical Device Vigilance Responsible:
– Recording and monitoring of complaints status,
– Assess the complaints acc. to Cefra N°10246*05,
– Caring out all correspondence with ANSM in regards of vigilance,
– Caring out all correspondence with MD manufacturers in regards of complaints/vigilance/FSCA related with it devices,
– Assisting in recall process, strict cooperation with MD manufacturers and ANSM in recall process,
– Responsibility for proper identification, traceability and records (including archiving) generated during complaint and vigilance process.
- Monitoring and recovery of unpaid bill;
- Completion of the AO files.
- Native French;
- English or Polish language as a second language;
- Customer oriented;
- Well organized;
- Having the ability to work in an international team (Denmark, France, Poland).
- Full – time job contract;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card);
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges;
- Internal and external training.
If you are interested, please apply to the following address: email@example.com
Please add both of the following clauses:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by Lina Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of persons natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of future recruitment by the above-mentioned company.