Electronics Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Batorowo – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Electronics Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronic Engineer in R&D department as junior or mid specialist. In this position, you will be involved in design and development of new Medical Devices in laparoscopy imaging systems and electrosurgery. You will be required to apply your knowledge and expertise to all aspects of circuit design, prototyping, programming, V&V activities and preparation of technical documentation for hardware and software element for new products but also maintenance of the existing ones. You will participate in certification of the products in various notified bodies in Europe and US.
- Master degree in Robotics/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or related field,
- Candidate with hardware design experience of analogue and digital circuits,
- Familiar with tools for circuit simulation: e.g. Spice,
- Experience in EMC,
- Experience in C/C++ programming for microcontrollers,
- Ability to resolve design hardware and software engineering problems,
- English: speaking / reading / writing ≥ B2.
Nice to have:
- FreeRTOS, STM32,
- Raspberry Pi platform.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).