Junior Electronics Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Junior Electronics Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
You will work in R&D department of a highly skilled and multi-disciplined team with expertise in a wide range of fields, including electronics, software development, mechanical design, pre-clinical studies and many other. The team is designing and implementing new Medical Devices in laparoscopy and electrosurgery area. You’ll be required to apply your knowledge and expertise to all aspects circuit design and software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You will work with other engineers in various design teams to implement solutions that ensure compliance, improve quality, and adhere to design procedures across the development lifecycle. You will participate in certification of the products in various notified bodies in Europe and US.
- Computer science, programming, robotics or similar,
- Embedded C/C++ programming skills with Git,
- Candidate can act as a standalone developer and as a team player,
- Candidate with hardware understanding of analogue and digital circuits,
- Serial interfaces knowledge: UART, I2C, SPI,
- Documentation skills, i.e., Doxygen, UML,
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1.
Nice to have:
- Linux, Raspberry Pi platform,
- Medical Device background.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).