Purchasing Specialist – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Purchasing Specialist
Status Oferty Pracy: Nieaktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
About The Role:
Purchasing specialist will be responsible for any aspects related with vendors / materials management. The main objective will be to monitor inventory level and proactively detect, communicate, escalate and solve potential issues within supply chain. You will be required to communicate throughout organization (including Danish engineering Team) in order to precisely highlight any recognized problems and discuss options to follow and execute. Coordination approach skills will be required in order to effectively manage assigned tasks.
Essential job functions:
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with suppliers providing high level of issues resolution;
- Provide leadership and support during sourcing initiatives, negotiation strategy execution, cost savings / optimization opportunities within supply chain;
- Follow internal Key performance indicators to meet established goals (incl. inventory level);
- Provide leadership and support in cross functional tasks and projects (engineering, quality, sourcing);
- Monitor closely stock level and submit purchase orders to vendors.
Education and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and draw out and communicate insights, well organized with ability to provide work results in timely manner;
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written with ability to drive negotiations and communicate fluently throughout organization to internal customers;
- Familiarity with ERP systems, good skills in excel and other MS Office tools;
- Ability to present leadership skills and moderate communication flow wherever it is needed;
- 3 years of business experience in Supply Chain management area preferred.
- Full-time job contract;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.