Senior Software Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Senior Software Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
About the role:
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of our R&D project oriented organisation that normally are dealing with OEM or COM products. You will be responsible for design, implement, verify hardware that typically are used in advanced Medical devices and equipment surgeons and nurses use in the OR (Operation Room).
As part of the project team you will have the freedom to advise project leaders on the best way to solve problems and will be expected to deliver results as part of a team.
As an expert in your field, experienced in working to tight deadlines, you will manage projects deliverables successfully and within deadlines. The role also includes client and contractor-facing activities where you will help to ensure deliverables and transfer gained knowledge to Client.
You will leverage your experience in developing software within the relevant regulatory frameworks and processes – and most importantly see your unique work and ideas launched into the market by some of the big medico players in the World.
Another part of the role is also to give support to a service-hub, implementation and development of SW required for production orientated applications and afterwards support validation and implementation of those.
- Participation in R&D projects for new medical devices
- Managing Software development activities
- Preparation of technical and quality documentation related to Software development
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes
- Cooperation with technical consultants and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- Computer science, programming, telecommunication, Robotics or similar IT, but practical experience in medical device software development is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge in SW validation or SW quality or SW Engineering (not necessary coding)
- Experience with laboratory equipment
- Experience in Unit / Integration level testing
- Understanding of FDA 21 CFR 820 and IEC 62304 software development standards are highly desired
- Knowledge in MISRA C (Nice to have)
- CI/CD testing software / test scripts development
- Embedded C/C++ programming. Mid/High skill. Advantage if already on Microchip
- Basic knowledge of work with Octave, MatLab or Python (to document scripts)
- Documentation skills, i.e. creating Architecture, Detailed Design
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1
- Self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the most appropriate software language
- Ability to work as part of a small team to an aggressive timescale and with strict attention to detail
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons)
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).