Software Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Software Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Nieaktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
Participation in R&D projects for new medical devices:
- Participating in software development activities,
- Preparation of technical and quality documentation related to software development,
- Source code writing/update,
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes,
- Cooperation with technical consultants and suppliers.
- Computer science, programming, telecommunication, Robotics or similar IT,
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Extensive knowledge in SW validation or SW quality or SW Engineering,
- Knowledge in standards IEC 62304 (preferable) or other ISO or IEC Software Quality or Software Validation standard (nice to see experience for Medical Devices),
- Knowledge in MISRA C (Nice to have),
- Experience with laboratory equipment,
- Experience in Unit / Integration level testing,
- CI/CD testing software / test scripts development,
- Embedded C/C++ programming. Mid/High skill. Advantage if already on Microchip,
- Basic knowledge of work with Octave, MatLab or Python (to document scripts),
- Documentation skills, i.e. creating Architecture, Detailed Design,
- Ability to use measuring equipment,
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).