Embedded Software Developer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Embedded Software Developer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
Participation in R&D projects for new medical devices:
- Participating in software (FPGA, uC) development activities,
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes,
- Preparation of technical documentation related to software development,
- Cooperation with external technical consultants.
- Computer science, programming, robotics or similar IT,
- Embedded C/C++ programming. Mid/High skill,
- Experience in FPGA architecture, configuration (VHDL / HDL). Mid skill,
- Embedded Linux solutions. Mid skill,
- Solid code analysis skills,
- Candidate can act as a standalone developer and as a team player,
- Candidate with hardware understanding,
- Knowledge in tools for simulation and data statistics: Octave/ MatLab, Python,
- Serial interfaces knowledge: UART, I2C, SPI, MODBUS,
- Documentation skills, i.e. Doxygen, UML,
- Ability to work efficiently wit GIT version control,
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1.
Nice to have:
- FreeRTOS; Raspberry Pi platform; Embedded Unit Testing (Unity, CMock); image format VGA, HDMI; dsPIC / STM32F7.
- Experience in Software Validation for Medical Devices IEC62304.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).