Senior Electronic Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Senior Electronic Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
About the role:
As an Electronic Engineer, you will be part of our R&D project oriented organisation that normally are dealing with OEM or COM products. You will be responsible for design, implement, verify hardware that typically are used in advanced Medical devices and equipment surgeons and nurses use in the OR (Operation Room).
As part of the project team you will have the freedom to advise project leaders on the best way to solve problems and will be expected to deliver results as part of a team.
As an expert in your field, experienced in working to tight deadlines, you will manage projects deliverables successfully and within deadlines. The role also includes client and contractor-facing activities where you will help to ensure deliverables and transfer gained knowledge to Client.
You will leverage your experience in developing software within the relevant regulatory frameworks and processes – and most importantly see your unique work and ideas launched into the market by some of the big medico players in the World.
Another part of the role is also to give support to a service-hub, implementation and development of SW required for production orientated applications and afterwards support validation and implementation of those.
- Participation in R&D projects of new medical devices
- Design electronic boards
- Preparation of technical and quality documentation
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes
- Cooperation with technical consultants and suppliers
- Software validation tests
- Ideally a Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Ideally minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge in hardware design experience of analogue and digital circuits for High Voltage and Medium Frequency application
- PCBA design proficiency, with particular emphasis on EMC aspects
- Thorough understanding of PCBA design flow (schematic, multilayer PCB, ICT/FCT testing)
- Experience in Electrical Safety design. Advantage is Medical standards IEC 60601-1, 60601-2-2
- Experience with laboratory equipment
- Analytical skills for circuit boards testing
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons)
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).