Software/Programmer Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Sady
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Sady – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Software/Programmer Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Nieaktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
Participation in R&D projects for new medical devices:
- Participating in software development activities,
- Preparation of technical and quality documentation related to software development,
- Source code writing/ update,
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes,
- Cooperation with technical consultants and suppliers.
- Computer science, programming, robotics or similar IT,
- Embedded C/C++ programming. Mid/High skill. Advantage if Microchip dsPIC / STM32F7,
- At least 3 years of experience in software development with coding principles,
- Candidate can act as a standalone developer and as a team player,
- Experience with laboratory equipment,
- Experience in Software Lifecycle, from creating Design Architecture, through coding, various testing levels and Software Release,
- Experience in Unit / Integration level testing,
- Knowledge in SW validation (nice to see experience knowledge in standards IEC 62304),
- Knowledge in tools for simulation and data statistics: Octave/ MatLab, Python,
- Serial interfaces knowledge: UART, I2C, SPI, MODBUS,
- Documentation skills, i.e. Doxygen, Software Validation,
- Ability to work efficiently wit GIT version control or similar,
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
If you are interested, please apply to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).